Four vacancies at the Technology Centre at Mongstad
Would you or someone you know be interested in a job at the Technology Centre at Mongstad? We currently have four vacancies. The deadline for applications is 31 January 2024.
Technology Centre Mongstad (TCM) is seeking an experienced Environmental Engineer to join our Technology (TEC) team. As an Environmental Engineer, you will be responsible for assessing, analysing, and mitigating the environmental impacts of our day-to-day operations, projects, and activities. You will work closely with across TCM internal teams, partners, and stakeholders to ensure compliance with environmental regulations and develop sustainable solutions for our operations. The ideal candidate should have a background in chemistry and excellent understanding of monitoring technologies.
Business Development Account Lead
Primary scope of responsibilities for Business Development Account Lead;
- Acquiring new work and seeking new opportunities within the area of Advisory Services & Testing.
- Coordinate delivery of Test Work Process phases according to the TCM Work Process. External & Internal Stakeholder Management.
- Develop and execute business development plans for testing at TCM and proactively reach out to technology developers at an early stage.
- Coordinate delivery of Advisory Services projects on time & on quality standards. External & Internal Stakeholder Management.
- Develop new commercial products, that TCMs unique capabilities can bring into the market and accelerate CCS deployment, with or without collaboration with 3rd
- Develop and strengthen relationships with third party organizations, project developers, funding organizations, authorities.
- Negotiations of Test Agreements and Cooperation agreements with technology developers in close cooperation with TCM Legal, Finance and Administration Department.
- Represent TCM in conferences and networks.
- Maintain & improve work process & relevant governing documents.
- Give input to TCM Work Program and budget.
- Report and support the delivery objectives of Business Development Manager & Managing Director.
Occupational hygienist/HSE advisor
The position as occupational hygienist/HSE advisor will include;
- Carry out occupational hygiene surveys and measurements.
- Lead and carry out professionally relevant risk analysis and surveys with interdisciplinary working groups.
- Develop relevant procedures and processes.
- Follow up HSE actions and measures.
- Carry out inspections and assessments in the field.
- Prepare reports and lessons learned experience reports.
- Be a contributor to the preventive HSE work.
- Be an active and positive influencer for the HSE culture in TCM.
- Lead and actively participate in relevant/topical meetings.
- Professional support to the various departments in TCM regarding relevant questions.
- Participate as a professional in meetings and make professional contributions in various forums.
- Prepare reports, publications, HSE recommendations and practices in connection with campaign implementations.
- The list is not exhaustive.
The position as an office assistant will include:
- Help with day-to-day office administrative tasks.
- Support TCM Managing Director, management team and administration.
- Responsible for company document control.
- Manage access to facilities with regards to visits and temporary work on site.
- Support during onsite company visits etc.
- Point of contact with suppliers (IT, canteen, and office maintenance).
- Help with sickness absence follow-up, reporting to NAV and insurance/pension etc.
- Responsibility for smaller purchases.
- Review and posting of invoices.
- Assist with internal communication.
- The list is not exhaustive.